We aim to provide good access for people with disabilities and our receptionists are always happy to help patients who may need assistance.
- We have two clearly marked wider blue badge disabled spaces
- There are no steps into the building
- A wheelchair is available
- Disabled toilets are available on the ground floor
- The entrances to all doors are wide enough for wheelchair access
- An induction loop system is available on reception.
- We welcome guide or assistance dogs into the premises
- Mobility scooters can be brought into the surgery
- We provide a range of chairs in the waiting room
- We can provide large font practice leaflets
- Our receptionists are always happy to help patients who may need assistance
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.