Our Practice Charter
- We aim to deliver excellent clinical care.
- We will treat you with respect and in return you should treat the practice team respectfully
- We will at all times have to deal with unexpected emergencies and we ask that you be understanding in the event of there being a delay
- We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse and this may result in you being asked to register at another practice. See our zero tolerance policy in reception for further details
- We listen and respond to our patients' complaints and suggestions
- If you are unable to attend your appointment you are expected to cancel
- If you frequently miss your appointments without explanation, we will contact you to discuss the matter further
- All patients have the right to express a preference of practitioner and the means of expressing such a preference
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.