2023 Flu and Covid vaccination clinics
Please see below for details of eligibility, how to book your appointment, and details of what to expect when you arrive for your appointment.
If you are booked into a flu clinic it is important that you familiarise yourself with the on-the-day arrangements before arriving for your appointment.
You can have the flu and/or Covid vaccine if you are included within one of the cohorts below:
- are 65 years old and over
- are pregnant
- are frontline health and social care staff
- have certain medical conditions which put you in a clinical risk group
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you're the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- are a close contact of someone who is immunocompromised
Booking your appointment
Please book your appointment using the NHS app or patient access, or by calling reception after 2pm Tuesday-Friday. Confirmed clinic dates:
- Saturday 23rd September 2023 (Manor Surgery)
- Friday 6th October 2023 (Kennington Health Centre)
- Saturday 7th October 2023 (Manor Surgery)
- Saturday 21st October 2023 (Manor Surgery)
On the day arrangements
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we will require you to follow the following instructions:
- On the day of the appointment if have any of the following symptoms you must not come to the practice, you must call the following week to rearrange:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- If you live locally and are mobile please come on foot
- Arrive at the time of your appointment, please do not arrive early
- You must wear a face covering at all times
- You may need to queue outside so please be prepared to stand in the cold or rain
- When you enter the building you will need to remove your outer layers so that the top of your arm is exposed ready for your injection
- You will asked to queue at a safe distance from other patients
- You will be called to the next available clinician, regardless of who you are booked in with
- Your injection will be administered at a consulting room door, you will not need to enter the room and will be asked wherever possible to have your injection whilst standing up
- You will then be asked to leave through the back door of the practice to ensure that we have a safe one-way system in place
We will try to operate this efficiently as possible to minimise waiting times but please come prepared with comfortable shoes in case you need to stand for longer than normal.
We will be operating a separate process on the day for people with mobility issues. If you fall into this category please let reception know when booking your appointment, and please flag to one of our marshals when you arrive on the day.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.