COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Please note: We are no longer running vaccine clinics from the practice. If you need to book an appointment for your covid vaccination please go to the national booking service website at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
These clinics will run from our main site at Osler Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9BP.
- No upcoming clinics scheduled at this time
On the day arrangements
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we will require you to follow the following instructions:
- On the day of the appointment if have any of the following symptoms you must not come to the practice, you must call to rearrange:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- If you live locally and are mobile please come on foot
- If you are a healthcare worker you will need to bring proof of your occupation. You will be turned away if you don't have this.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment, please do not arrive early
- You must wear a face covering at all times
- Please follow the instructions of the marshals. We will have a one-way system in place for patient safety
- You may need to queue outside so please be prepared to stand in the cold or rain
- When you enter the building you will need to remove your outer layers so that the top of your arm is exposed ready for your injection
- You will asked to queue at a safe distance from other patients
- You will be called to the next available clinician, regardless of who you are booked in with
Please note that you may be required to wait for 15 minutes observation after receiving your vaccine.
We will try to operate this efficiently as possible to minimise waiting times but please come prepared with comfortable shoes in case you need to stand for longer than normal.
We will be operating a separate process on the day for people with mobility issues. If you fall into this category please let reception know when when you have received notice of your appointment, and please flag to one of our marshals when you arrive on the day.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.